Syntax: java -cp:JEsMS.jar leaders [<NumPlayers>] [-xs:<url1>] [-xd:<url2>] [-xa:<url3>] [-xp:<url4>]
Leaders is the program used to generate statistics about players in a league (if you already knows ESMS, Leaders is simply the Leaders.exe replacement).
First of all Leaders will search for a league file (called league.xml) and parse it to extract the names of teams participating to the league. After this it will search for each roster file of league teams (roster files should be called such as <teamabbreviation>.xml) and will compare all players. At the end Leaders will produce four xml files:
- Contains best scorers of the league.
- Contains best assisters of the league.
- Contains players with the best performance in the
league. Performance is calculated according to the following
Performance formulagoals*9 + shots + tackles*6 + saves*3 + assists*7 + keypasses*4 - dp
- Contains players with the worst discipline value. (most DP, yes, it's a negative statistic)
- NumPlayers contains the number of players contained in each list (so if NumPlayers is 10 only first ten scorers will be listed in scorers.xml). This parameter is optional and, if not defined, Leaders will use its default value (20)
- url1 represents the external url of the XSL file used to parse scorers.xml file
- url2 represents the external url of the XSL file used to parse dps.xml file
- url3 represents the external url of the XSL file used to parse assisters.xml file
- url4 represents the external url of the XSL file used to parse performs.xml file